Are you a customer service rockstar? We are hiring! Flytographer is looking for a Shoot Concierge. From planning proposals around the globe (basically, a love engineer) to helping couples, families and solo travellers capture the magic of travel, this is a dream job for the right candidate.
Location: Victoria, BC
We’re looking for our next Shoot Concierge to change the way people remember their special vacations and coordinate epic proposals around the world.
- Are smart, creative, results-oriented, and ready to hustle.
- Bring a positive energy to those around you and believe most people have good intentions.
- Love travel, photos, and connecting with people from countries all over the world.
- Are beyond excited at the idea of playing a key role in helping travellers capture treasured memories for life.
- Are willing to work weekend shifts (Saturday/Sunday) 9am-5pm. This is a requirement for this role. You will have two weekdays off (usually Tuesday/Wednesday).
- 5-star-hotel level of customer service. You understand that it's all about a fantastic customer experience throughout the customer's entire journey with a brand.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Phenomenal attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking super powers.
- Tech savvy, and you learn cloud-based software tools quickly.
- A GSD mentality. You are results-oriented and your follow-through is second to none.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Great at identifying opportunities to improve a process or suggest new ideas.
- A team player and play well with others. You enjoy working in a culture where "lifting others up" is the default mentality. You connect with different cultures easily and respectfully.
- A natural problem-solver and take the initiative to find solutions on your own, but are willing to ask for help if you are still stuck.
- A university degree.
- Prior work experience in a service-based role.
Nice to have:
- Well-travelled/global mindset.
- Fluent in a second language, preferably Spanish or Mandarin.
- Experience with cloud CMS and/or CRM.