Customer Experience Specialist
Hours: Full-time (40 hours / week)
Manager: Director, Operations
Location: Headquarters are based in Victoria BC, position can be remote and open to candidates across Canada
We’re looking for our next Customer Experience Specialist to help change how people book a photoshoot 📸 in their hometown, remember their special vacations, and plan epic proposals 💍 around the world 🌍.
Our customer experience team assists customers and photographers while booking and planning their photo shoots in over 350 cities around the world.
- Are smart, creative, results-oriented, and ready to hustle.
- Bring a positive energy to those around you and believe most people have good intentions.
- Love travel, photos, and connecting with people from countries all over the world.
- Are excited at the idea of playing a key role in helping people capture treasured memories for life.
- Are willing to work rotating weekend shifts (Saturday/Sunday) 9am-5pm. This is a requirement for this role.
- 5-star-hotel level of customer service. You understand that it’s all about a fantastic customer experience throughout the customer’s entire journey with a brand.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Phenomenal attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking superpowers.
- Tech savvy and you learn cloud-based software tools quickly.
- Results-oriented and your follow-through is second to none.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Great at identifying opportunities to improve a process or suggest new ideas.
- A team player. You enjoy working in a culture where “lifting others up” is the default mentality. You connect with different cultures easily and respectfully.
- A natural problem-solver and take the initiative to find solutions on your own, but are willing to ask for help if you are still stuck.
- Prior work experience in a service-based role.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in a second language.
- Experience with cloud CMS and/or CRM.
Why you’ll love this role at Flytographer:
- Inclusive, diverse culture where empathy and respect for others is non-negotiable. Flytographer is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- We believe in a healthy work life balance.
- You’ll have a direct role in company growth and innovation. As a small company we welcome ideas from all team members, and everyone has an effect on shaping company culture.
- You will make an impact helping customers capture some of the happiest, most important moments of their lives
- Getting to connect with customers and photographers worldwide and make global friendships!
- Be a part of a small team of down to earth, amazing people!
Posting Closes: April 25, 2021