Gathering your favourite ladies for your bachelorette bash? London just might be the perfect meeting point. Here are our favourite activities for celebrating your bachelorette in style.
1. Spend a day checking out London’s markets. Borough, Maltby Street, Camden Lock and Brick Lane offer different vibes and goods to browse. Once you’re done shopping and people watching, grab lunch together at any of the markets.
2. Enjoy a proper afternoon tea. Afternoon tea at Sketch includes assorted finger sandwiches, pastries, desserts and, of course, tea in a whimsical atmosphere. Upgrade to the champagne tea if you and your gals feel like adding some bubbles to your afternoon.
3. Pamper yourselves with a spa day. Go into full luxury mode with a visit to ESPA Life at Corinthia with a wellness day including a massage and gourmet lunch. The traditional Turkish Pasha Spa offers special bachelorette packages with scrubs and steams. For a totally unique spa experience, visit a traditional Russian banya. At Banya No. 1, you’ll be steamed, scrubbed, massaged and gently whacked with a bundle of twigs.
4. Catch a show. Brick Lane Music Hall entertains sold-out crowds with various shows accompanied by afternoon tea, a three-course lunch, or dinner and dancing. Kitschy songs and a fun atmosphere will have you in stitches.
Flytographer: Hector in London
5. Stop and smell the roses. The Regent’s Park is an enormous, and gorgeous, green space with lots of various gardens to explore. The world-famous Queen Mary’s Garden houses the largest collection of roses in London.