FLYTOGRAPHER ENTERPRISES LTD.
Customer Terms of Service
Rescheduling or Cancelling
1. If you need to cancel for any reason, please email or phone us and we will refund 90% of your booking fee as long as you provide us not less than 48 hours’ notice prior to your scheduled shoot date. If you change your shoot package to a shorter shoot length, we will refund you the difference as long as you provide us not less than 48 hours’ notice prior to your scheduled shoot date.
If you cancel or change package time within 48 hours of the shoot date, no refund will be issued.
You have a shoot scheduled on March 10th. In order to receive a 90% refund, we require that you let us know by email or phone that you are cancelling 48-hours prior to your shoot date, which would be no later than 11:59pm local time on March 7th. If you let us know any time after this, you are not eligible for a refund.
For packages that include a live planning session with the photographer (e.g. “Capture the YES!“), cancellation after these planning services have been rendered will be refunded the balance of the shoot fee minus the $100 planning session fee.
2. To reschedule your session more than 48 hours before your shoot date, please contact your Shoot Concierge as soon as possible and we will do our best to arrange a new shoot time, subject to your photographer's availability. If your original photographer is unavailable, we will refund you 90% of the shoot fee and you will be required to rebook a new shoot. We are unable to accommodate rescheduling within 48 hours of your shoot date (barring an emergency, of course).
3. Booking fees are non-refundable once photography commences.
Shoot Extensions and Late Fees
1. Should you wish to extend beyond the time of your scheduled session and the photographer is available, add-on time is charged at a rate of $150 USD per 30 mins.
- For example: Your shoot is scheduled from 5:00 - 6:00pm. After your original 60 minutes is up, you decide that you would like to keep going for extra time. You may add on extra time if the photographer is available to do so. Indicate to the photographer you would like to add on additional time and verbally confirm that after the shoot, you will pay Flytographer the extra $150USD per 30 minutes (we will send you an invoice); continue the shoot for the extra time.
2. If you arrive late for your session, any time that has passed from your original start time will be forfeited, and you may shoot for the remainder of the time you have booked. The number of photos delivered may be adjusted to reflect the actual time spent together. You may add additional time if the photographer is free; add-on time is charged at a rate of $150 USD per 30 mins.
- For example: You booked a 30 minute session from 5:00 - 5:30pm. You are running late and arrive at 5:15. You have 15 minutes left in your session for shooting. At 5:30, you wish to keep going and ask the photographer if they are free to do so. Indicate to the photographer you would like to add on additional time, and verbally confirm that after the shoot, you will pay Flytographer the extra $150USD per 30 minutes (we will send you an invoice); continue the shoot for the extra time.
3. Failure to appear for your scheduled session will be considered a “No Show” and no refund will be issued.
You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to your location choice (transportation, admission fees, etc). If you wish your assigned photographer to participate in any activities, you will need to cover their fees as well.
Photo copyright and usage
1. Your assigned Flytographer photographer retains copyrights on all images.
2. You have a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the photos for personal use only. Under no circumstances may you use the images from your photo shoot for commercial use, profit, or photographic competition.
Gallery and photo policies
1. Your assigned Flytographer photographer selects the best images from the shoot, performs light editing, and delivers them in an online gallery with a prescribed quantity of images within your chosen package. Light editing includes cropping and colour/exposure adjustments. Your package does not include Photoshopping or extensive edits to any images. Neither Flytographer nor our photographers provide extra photos for compensation.
2. Your gallery includes high-res images (2200X3300px) delivered in jpg format. To protect our photographers' work, we never provide raw format.
Disclaimer of Liability
Flytographer shall not be liable to you for any injury, loss, expense, or damages incurred or sustained by you or any member of your family arising from, relating to, or connected with the use of the Flytographer Website and Service, including without limitation, the acts or omissions of the assigned Flytographer photographer.
You must be least 18 years of age or older to use the Flytographer Website and Service. If less than 18 years, you will need parent or guardian permission to book a shoot.
Sharing Photos Online
We respect that people have different comfort levels around sharing photos online and as such we will never share your photos without obtaining written consent from you first. After your shoot, Flytographer will send you a survey where you can “opt-in” to sharing your photos on social media, with the press (such as a magazine) or with our official partners, like Fairmont Hotels and Context Travel. Customers are under no obligation to share photos. If we receive your prior written consent, then Flytographer shall have the unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or images of you, whether partial or complete, composite or distorted in character or form, or reproduction thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable in British Columbia, without regard to the conflict of law rules of British Columbia. By using the Flytographer Website and Service, you agree to irrevocably submit to and accept generally and unconditionally the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and appellate courts of British Columbia with respect to any legal action or proceeding which may be brought at any time arising from or relating to the Flytographer Website or Service.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Your use of the Flytographer Website and its Services indicates that you agree to these Terms of Service and that you agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service Conditions, do not proceed to make an online booking with Flytographer.