FLYTOGRAPHER CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the ‘Flytographer Tag and Win Contest’ (the “Contest’) and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win a prize, and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
Eligibility of entry: The Contest is open to residents of the United States or Canada (except for residents of Quebec) above the age of majority in your state or province at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees of Flytographer Enterprises Ltd (“The Promoter” or “Sponsor”), their subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers, and any of their employees or contractors, advertising and promotion agencies associated with this promotion, and the immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
How to enter: Entrants can enter the Contest by uploading their best travel photo via Instagram or Facebook, tag @Flytographer #Flytographer (must be posted publicly for Flytographer to see it) and include a caption of where you want to capture your memories next. There is no limit on the number of entries per Entrant. To be eligible, your entry must be received within the Contest Period.
This is a contest of skill and all valid entries and photos will be judged against their quality and creativity by our panel of Flytographer judges (“the Panel”) for the chance to win one (1) monthly prize.
Entries must be not reference illegal activity, sexual activity, violent acts or any content of a generally negative or anti-social nature. Entrants who submit an entry that references one or more of these acts, or which is deemed unfeasible by the Promoter will be disqualified from the competition. The Promoter’s decision is final.
Contest Period: The Contest entry period for each calendar month runs from 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the first day of a certain month to 11:59:59: p.m. ET on the last day of the same month. (“Contest Period”). The Contest will be recurring each calendar month. Flytographer reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest, or amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice or obligation for any reason whatsoever.
The Prize: One (1) Monthly Prize will be awarded to the Entrant whose photo is deemed most inspirational or creative by the Panel. The prize will entitle the selected prize winner to (1) 30-min photo shoot with Flytographer. Time, date and destination are subject to availability. The approximate value of the prize is $250 USD.
The winner of the Prize for each Contest Period will be notified by the Promoter within the first week of the following month of the same Contest Period.
- The Prize is strictly subject to availability and restrictions may apply on the chosen date. The Prize must be used within 12 months of the winner being notified. Other restrictions may apply in terms of requested time, date and shoot location, depending on the requested photographer’s availability.
- To redeem this prize the Winner must be over the age of majority in your state or province at the time of entry.
- The Prize is not transferable. The Prize can be extended, substituted or exchanged in part or full. Additional charges may apply. Any costs associated with any changes requested by winner above and beyond the prize component are solely the responsibility of the winner to pay.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible if the winners are refused entry to any destination and any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter will also not be responsible for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events or travel after booking for any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the Prize. Should the value of the Prize be less than the value stated in these Terms and Conditions, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind.
- Any questions should be directed to Flytographer Enterprises Ltd.
Winning entry and notification:
- i. The winning entry will be based on the photo that is deemed the most inspirational or creative as judged by the Panel.
- ii. Winners will be determined by Flytographer within 1 week of the completion of the Contest. Winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram or Facebook.
- iv. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- v. By entering the Contest, Entrants confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
Validity of entry: All Contest entries are subject to verification. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Flytographer has the right to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
General conditions: All Contest entries become the property of the Sponsors and no correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrant(s). This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Contest electronically and voluntarily providing your personal information, Entrants explicitly consent and agree to the Sponsors’ collection and use of the Entrant’s information for the administration of this Contest. Entrants explicitly consent to the Sponsors’ use of Entrant’s information for marketing and promotional purposes including printing the images submitted on a Contiki coach. Entrant’s information may be revoked at any time (without revoking Entrant’s participation in the Contest or impairing Entrant’s chances of winning) by writing to the Sponsors at the address below.
By participating in this Contest, Entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions, including eligibility requirements. Entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their respective parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, members, dealers, advertisers, franchisees, promotional agencies and each of their respective directors, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, including the awarding, use or misuse of any prize awarded, from and against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants or his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the Entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the Entrant of the Prize.
The Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Terms and Conditions. No responsibility will be taken by the Sponsors for lost, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release Forms.
Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
Sponsors: Flytographer Enterprises Ltd, #304 – 560 Johnson Street, Victoria BC Canada V8W 3C6. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.