Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria, BC
With thousands of potential leads every month, we are scaling quickly and are looking for an inventive, goal-oriented Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join our team and help us reach travelers around the world, and become their trusted partner in memories for life. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager you will own the construction of programs that will drive high-quality leads into our funnel, efficiently and at scale. Our ideal candidate should be ready to build and own their own program with a dedicated budget from the ground up, leverage the skills of those around them to continually improve it, and be excited to hit ever-evolving growth targets consistently.
You will have the opportunity to lead and collaborate on every aspect of our demand gen program, including strategy, execution, design, promotion, sourcing & development, content, and measurement.
• Build and scale our demand generation program from the ground up
• Achieve (and exceed!) targets for inquiries and bookings on a consistent basis
• Create and execute multi-channel lead gen campaigns (FB, Google, Pinterest, referral, email) that drive high-quality leads into our acquisition funnel. Your goal will be to lower CAC and optimize across existing channels and investigate new channels.
• Discover scrappy and creative ways to drive huge marketing impact
• Directly attribute revenue to your strategies and measure the ROI of your efforts
• Work cross-functionally with colleagues in marketing, design and engineering to develop campaigns that go well beyond the industry standard
• Consistently experiment and test your way to success, using a nimble, data-driven approach to finding wins and iterating on success
• Mentor and coach your team members on developing a growth-oriented mindset
• 3+ years experience with developing and operating acquisition and demand gen programs, ideally at a B2C ecommerce or travel company
• The capacity to define goals, initiate projects independently and prioritize your own work
• A proven track record of exceeding targets and delivering value, with the data to prove it
• Use Excel and third party attribution tools to analyze, identify and implement optimizations for online marketing campaigns
• Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
• The ability to work as part of a scrappy marketing team and use the skills of those around you to amplify your efforts
• Strong analytical aptitude - you can develop your own reports and lead others through them
• Excellent communication skills, obsessive attention to detail and high level of ambition and drive
• The ability to thrive and move fast in a constantly changing and challenging environment
• World-class SEO and SEM skills and experience
• Experience with marketing automation, and CRM tools and advanced CRO strategies
• The capacity and desire to continuously learn and grow your skills
It’d be even cooler if you had:
• Experience with Active Campaign and BI software
• Experience using Google Data Studio
• Experience with lead scoring
• An understanding of agile development processes and sprints
We thank you for your interest in joining the Flytographer team! Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.