The Flytographer Experience
- Select your destination.
- Choose your photographer.
- Submit an inquiry.
- Finalize details with our Shoot Concierge.
- Capture beautiful memories while chatting with a fun local.
- Receive your photos in 5 business days.
Imagine reliving your vacation before you've even unpacked.
Check out the gallery below from a Flytographer shoot in Rome.
BEFORE Your Trip
- Trip booked? View photographers at your destination to choose your favourite based on style and personality.
Planning on proposing during your trip? Learn more.
- Submit an inquiry for the photographer(s) you wish to book.
- A Shoot Concierge will confirm availability, or find an alternate photographer, as well as suggest ideal routes and times to shoot.
- Once the details are approved by you, the Shoot Concierge will send you a link to reserve and pay for your shoot, and then a 'Shoot Scoop' confirming all the fun details.
Day of the Shoot
- Meet your photographer 10 minutes before shooting starts to connect in person and review your shoot goals.
- The shoot is fun and informal; just meander the streets together, chat and soak up the moment while we casually capture memories.
- Think of your photographer as a local friend, who knows all the insider tips ... hidden spots, great cafés and places to avoid!
- If you prefer posed portraits, tell us! Our style is more candid and documentary, but we will happily accommodate your preferences.
After the Shoot
Within 5 business days of your shoot, your Flytographer Shoot Concierge will send you:
- A beautiful online gallery of your vacation memories (see examples above).
- A link to download all your high resolution images in a single click.
p.s. We will never share your photos online unless you're cool with it and give us written permission after the shoot.
Let Travel Expert Claire Newell Take You Through the Flytographer Experience...
"It was the best decision we have ever made from a ‘trip memory’ standpoint. We will do it again wherever we travel!"
Curious about the story behind Flytographer, and how it all began? Read about it here.