The Flytographer Experience
We've all been there. You return from a special vacation with no decent photos together. No more! We believe memories are the best souvenir, and we're excited to capture them for you. Learn more below...
STEP ONE: Planning Your Trip
- Trip booked? Browse our photographer galleries to find the photographer(s) you prefer.
- Visiting one of our most popular destinations? Check out our Shoot Routes for New York, Paris, Rome, London or Los Angeles (and more coming very soon!)
- Book your shoot here
- A Shoot Concierge is assigned who will confirm your shoot route, ideal times and photographer availability.
- When finalized the Concierge will send you a "Shoot Scoop" with all the details.
- Now, start thinking about your "must have shots"!
STEP TWO: Day of the Shoot
- Meet your photographer 10 minutes before shooting starts to connect in person, and review your shoot goals.
- The shoot is fun and informal; just meander the streets together, chat and soak up the moment while we casually capture memories.
- Think of your photographer as a local friend, who knows all the insider tips... hidden spots, great cafes and places to avoid!
- If you prefer posed portraits, tell us! Our style is more candid and documentary, but we will accommodate your preferences happily.
STEP THREE: After the Shoot
Within 5 business days of your shoot, your Flytographer Shoot Concierge will send you:
- A beautiful online gallery of your vacation memories (click images below)
- A link to download all your high resolution images in a single click.
Let Travel Expert Claire Newell Take You Through the Flytographer Experience...
"It was the best decision we have ever made from a ‘trip memory’ standpoint. We will do it again wherever we travel!"