The Flytographer Experience
We've all been there. You return from a special vacation with no decent photos together, or missing entirely from every shot. It doesn't have to be this way anymore!
Meet with one of our local photographers around the world, have a fun stroll together, and bring home the best souvenir possible: memories.
Click on our video to see the Flytographer experience.
STEP ONE: Planning Your Trip
- Trip booked? View our Flytographer Destinations and find the city you're visiting.
- Book any photographer available with the "Book Now" button, or click on any photographer to browse their portfolio and book them directly.
- A Shoot Concierge will reach out to help confirm your shoot route, ideal times and photographer availability.
- When finalized, the Concierge will send you a 'Shoot Scoop' with all the fun details.
STEP TWO: Day of the Shoot
- Meet your photographer 10 minutes before shooting starts to connect in person and review your shoot goals.
- The shoot is fun and informal; just meander the streets together, chat and soak up the moment while we casually capture memories.
- Think of your photographer as a local friend, who knows all the insider tips... hidden spots, great cafés and places to avoid!
- If you prefer posed portraits, tell us! Our style is more candid and documentary, but we will happily accommodate your preferences.
STEP THREE: After the Shoot
Within 5 business days of your shoot, your Flytographer Shoot Concierge will send you:
- A beautiful online gallery of your vacation memories (click images below).
- A link to download all your high resolution images in a single click.
Let Travel Expert Claire Newell Take You Through the Flytographer Experience...
"It was the best decision we have ever made from a ‘trip memory’ standpoint. We will do it again wherever we travel!"