Join us to help raise money to benefit the Mustard Seed Food Bank this holiday season!
What: A fun 5km walk or run to raise money for the Mustard Seed Food Bank
When: Saturday, November 26th, 2016 at 9:00 am (rain or shine!)
Where: Location TBD in Victoria, BC. We will let you know when you sign up below!
Why: A large percentage of our community are actually working families who struggle to make ends meet. The Mustard Seed Food Bank does an amazing job providing support by helping 7000 people per month, but they can always use more help ... and that’s where we come in! (Keep in mind, with the Mustard Seed’s buying power, money goes even further than food donations, so it is preferable to bring cash or a cheque.)
How I can I participate?
- Join our 5km Fun Run and walk or run the route wearing your ugliest Christmas sweater! No entry fee; simply bring your donations (cash/cheques, food) to the run in person.
- If you can't make it to the run, you can still sign up and collect donations on Flytographer's behalf to be eligible to win a 30-minute gift card (see below). Email Anna at: email@example.com for more information.
How can I donate?
We are accepting donations of cash or canned goods. We can receive donations in two ways:
- Donate money online. Please enter "FLYTOGRAPHER" when asked to input a company name. (It will look as though you are purchasing a ticket, but don't worry, you are not going anywhere!) **If you are "sponsoring" someone in the Fun Run, please make sure you tell that person how much you have donated so they can add it to their pledge sheet.
- Donate in person. Please bring your donations (monetary and food) to the Fun Run on November 26th. [Cheques payable to The Mustard Seed Food Bank --- Memo: VIATEC Food Bank Challenge]
**Please note: donations of $20.00 and greater receive a Charitable Donation Tax Receipt.
Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
***WIN A FREE 30-minute Flytographer Gift Card!***
Two ways to win:
1. Raise the most money in the Fun Run by 9:00am PST on Saturday, November 26th and you will win a gift card for a FREE 30-minute Flytographer shoot! Be sure to tell your "sponsors" that if they donate online, they must tell you how much they donated so you can add it to your pledge sheet. (If you are collecting money but not joining us for the Fun Run, please email Anna for information: email@example.com)
2. Win the "Best Ugly Sweater" contest via public voting. Wear the most spectacular Ugly Christmas sweater ever, post a photo of your sartorial wonder on social media (set your post to public), hashtag it with #FlytographerUCS and tag Flytographer. Your stunning sweater will be showcased in our Facebook photo contest feed where people can see it and vote for you! Get all your friends and family to vote, vote, vote to help you win a gift card for a FREE 30-minute Flytographer shoot. (Note: you do not have to be at the Fun Run to participate in the Best Ugly Sweater contest, so this contest is open to everyone worldwide!)
Thank you for your kindness and generosity this holiday season!
xo The Team at Flytographer